Saturday, May 20, 2017

A FAREWELL HI-TEA FOR THE RETIRING PRINCIPAL OF SMK MUTIARA RINI


I attended a hit-tea gathering to bid farewell to Puan Hajah Fatimah Hadi, the Principal of SMK Mutiara Rini who will be retiring at the end of this month. I was there as I met Puan Hajah Fatimah at SMK Gelang Patah when I was first posted there back in 1993 and then we were both transferred to SMK Taman Universiti in December 1994. She went to SMK Taman Universiti 2 in 2000 (if I am not mistaken). However, when I was in Mutiara Rini, she came in as the Principal in 2016.

teachers of the English panel


the Chairman of KEBIRUS (Staff Club)


Pn. Hjh. Fatimah, the Principal














kids' activities slot *migraine* :)


with Puan Zaidah Muhammad, another pioneer of SMKTUN



Not only I enjoyed the good food, but I was happy to see many familiar faces around.

Mr. Asri (my right) and Mr. Izwan (far right),
two ex-students of SMK Gelang Patah




Ms. Shazni, ex-student of SMKTUN

There should be another get-together for the same reason later in about two weeks time, and there will be more eating activities. I am really looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment