Saturday, June 10, 2017

BIDDING FAREWELL TO OSAKA AT KANSAI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT


21st MARCH 2017 ~ I had the chance to walk around the mall attached to the airport main building after my udon breakfast, and even managed to buy some souvenirs to take back home. My effort to wake up very early to get the airport really paid off after all.















Kansai Airport was actually built on reclaimed land on the ocean. If the weather was good that morning, I could probably get to see the view of the ocean from this spot.








This should be my very last post of my visit to Osaka and Kyoto last March. Just hope I would have the opportunity to go back there one more time to see and experience more.

Now I don't have anything more to write for my blog. I need to travel again desperately.

No comments:

Post a Comment