Saturday, November 4, 2017

A BRUNCH SESSION AT THISTLE HOTEL, JOHOR BAHRU


I would consider this as brunch as the session started at 9:00 a.m. and ended at almost 12:00 p.m. The gathering was held by the Senior Assistants (Academic) of Johor Bahru district to bid farewell to friends who had been promoted to become principals, and also someone retiring and another one changing post.


The last time I was at Thistle was 4 years ago, for my own farewell party and that moment when I met Siti Nurhaliza in person.














I was glad it ended on time as I had wedding receptions to attend. If people gave shorter speeches, it could have ended much earlier. The food was good so I had nothing else to complain. For once, we were sitting in one room and not talking about work to be completed before a certain deadline. One great morning to spend time together.

No comments:

Post a Comment