Sunday, January 7, 2018

GOING CHINESE ON A WEEKEND WITH TWO GIRLS


Once in a blue moon, if I am lucky, there will be ex-students asking me out for meals. That doesn't happen much nowadays as people get too busy with work - or perhaps they are afraid to give me a treat.


A lunch date was set at a Chinese Muslim restaurant on Saturday at Mee Tarik Warisan Asli, the newest branch  located at Bandar Baru Uda. The two girls, ex-students of SMK Taman Universiti from SPM batch 2006,  were here for the noodles as well as to update ourselves with the latest gossips - as usual.






I was glad I could introduce them to Chinese Muslim food available in town - and there are not many choices available actually.






Hope they liked the authentic Chinese food. Thanks Ms. Khaulah and Ms. Nashuha for the time and company. Next month we shall go Korean and try something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment