Friday, May 18, 2018

MY FIRST TIME VISITING HUTAN BANDAR MBJB


After all these years, I finally set foot inside Hutan Bandar MBJB [TRANSLATE: forest in the city] located at Jalan Yahya Awal/Jalan Tasek Utara. This happened as I went to attend a wedding held there. 


It was surprisingly clean, green and well-looked after. And how authentic was the forest in the city? I could hear the sounds of crickets and other unrecognizable insects when I was there so it should be "foresty" enough.












Good news for parents with small kids. There are a lot of open spaces for the kids to run around as well as playgrounds.


















The best part is there is a small water park which is opened to the public for free.






There were also people having a picnic under the shady trees - reminded me of the parks I visited during my trips abroad.






This is a place I may consider going later when I have retired - sitting under a tree, reading a book. Hopefully it will still be there by the time I don't have to go to school anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment