Friday, June 12, 2009

2nd JUNE - 1st DAY SYDNEY

The first day, I went to visit the city of Sydney. One thing that I observed, other than the cold weather, was people here walked very fast, including my friend, Puan Suhaila (Mr. Ridwan's wife) so I had to walk fast too. There were many beautiful buildings around city and I was amazed with the surroundings.


Martin Place

Sydney Opera House in the background
Sydney Opera House is a must see for visitors. It was really magnificent to see it right in front of your eyes. Nevertheless. it is best to view it from long distance rather than a close up photo shoot. Read more about it here http://whc.unesco.org/en/list/166/

Harbour Bridge

After that, we walked to another place called The Rocks, a historical site in the city, which is surrounded by again, beautiful buildings. There were so many things to see and so little time. We had to make our move back home as it was getting late. Sydney gets dark as early as 5:00 during winter. Furthermore, I was still feeling tired and sleepy due to the lack of sleep but the next day there would be more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment