Saturday, November 28, 2009

ATTENDING AN EX-STUDENT'S ENGAGEMENT

I was invited by Zulfadzelie (and his father) to attend his sister's engagement. So I had actually sat through the whole session, even though I was thinking of going for the food only at first and I had another appointment right after that. Luckily everything was over in a short time and the food was really good, and with the door gift and take away home packed food, there was nothing to complain. Thanks abound to Zul and his family for the invitation.

I met another ex-student, Hamim (SPM batch 2007), who is now studying in UIA, doing architecture course. He is Zul's neighbour and that is the reason why he was there. I taught him when he was in form 1 and form 2.

So this is the lucky girl, Norazimah, from SPM batch 2001. I taught her when she was in form 1EK2 and 2EK2. So congratulations Azimah, and will see you again for a bigger event in about one year from now.

1 comment: