Monday, November 16, 2009

HAVING A WILD TIME AT KFC

the invitation and the programme

Eating KFC had never been more fun. The students (as well as the teachers) of 2KP1 had really brought the house down. People ordering food downstairs might wonder what was going on with all the continuous noises, screams and laughter. They were having the class party outside the school, thank god, and I hope I had played my role to make them come to this decision. I guessed we had conquered the restaurant for a short two hours but I think this memory would always stay in the minds of the people who had come to celebrate a year of being together. They will go to the morning session next year and I am going to miss you all.


CLICK ON THE PICS TO ENLARGE

prize-giving and prize-exchanging session

fun people

and more fun people

the teachers: Pn. Siti Adaniyah (form teacher), Pn. Suhana and Pn. Noraliza Mazni

thanks for the gifts

2 comments:

  1. The tshirt reminds me of a certain tshirt which we gave to you in UPM. Do you still have it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris, too bad, I don't know where it has gone missing.

    ReplyDelete