Sunday, January 10, 2010

MOVIE REVIEW 8 - THE CHIPMUNKS: THE SQUEAKUEL

Zainal and the Chipmunks


As soon as I had completed with this one particular task, I quickly made my way to meet my beloved little friends, the chipmunks. I regard this as a reward for my success in finishing my work just before the deadline.

What else can you expect when you put together cartoon characters with real human beings? Hilarious! If you are stressed with your work, or with your studies; or if you are feeling down, or you are dumped by someone and think that this is the end of the world, go and watch this movie. What more, other than Alvin, Simon and Theodore, you will meet the female version of chipmunks (called chipettes) named Britney, Jeanette and Eleanor. They have good songs too, of course sung in chipmunk voices. Now I cannot get the sound of Beyonce's "Single Ladies" out of my head.

3 comments: