Monday, June 21, 2010

12TH JUNE - EXPLORING THE UNIVERSITY OF WARWICK CAMPUS

Welcome everyone to the University of Warwick (pronounced as /worrik/), the place where Pn. Hayati is doing her PhD in child's development or language acquisition, or both - hope I get these facts correct.


The campus is large and beautifully landscaped and structured, with a lot of trees and big spaces for walking and cycling. I had the chance to visit a few places and just by doing that, I went back feeling intellectually sated.


the academia and one excited visitor



with Mr. Faizam, Puan Hayati's husband

rebranding of a red mini van


the auditorium
the bookshop

Hopefully, one day, one of my students will be studying in the University of Warwick, and then, I will have the chance to walk down the memory lane. Any taker?

1 comment: