Sunday, September 23, 2012

ALFATIHAH TO AN EX-STUDENT WHO PASSED AWAY

with his mother (photo taken from FB)
I went to visit Mr. Mohd. Shahafiz Anuar at his house right after school at about 4:30 p.m. today. He was really really sick. His right arm had been amputated about a month ago because of cancer and according to his parents, unfortunately, it had spread to the lungs by now. I was there with my colleague, Ustaz Mohd. Rifqi, and we could see Shahafiz was very weak and having breathing difficulties.


the very last photo
At about 11:30 p.m., I received the news that Shahafiz had already passed away. I read someone's posting on Facebook about it and then Puan Zakiah texted me telling about the same thing. It happened just too fast - I was there with him a few hours ago. However, Allah must have loved him more and may his soul be placed together with the faithful and pious ones. ALFATIHAH.

4 comments:

  1. al Fatihah,,, pernah ngajar dia tasawwur 2009 dulu
    Ustazah doakan shahafiz kan bersama orang-orang yang beriman dan beramal soleh... Amin ya Allah
    Ampuni segala dosa kesalahannya... tempatkan dia bersama yang beriman di kamar syurgaMU

    ReplyDelete
  2. innalillahiwainnailaihiroji'un.

    al fatihah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. in tears reading this. I do remember him when he was in school. God bless his soul.

    ReplyDelete