Thursday, September 13, 2012

THE 25TH DAY OF SYAWAL 1433H

I had some work to do in SMK Pekan Nanas in the morning. Right after that, I went to find a few missing people, ex-students and family friends who were regular visitors but did not turn up for their Eid visit this time round. I was glad that I was able to finally track them and wish them Happy Eid ul-Fitr.

The next ex-student who was reunited was Mr. Sharudin from SPM batch 2006. I specifically asked him to visit me this evening when he came to school as I needed his help to move some furniture for the event to be held the next day but that was the minor agenda. I was happy he could still come visiting without being accompanied by other friends. As I have mentioned earlier, I enjoy having visitors in smaller group actually.

And there are four more days remaining...

No comments:

Post a Comment