Thursday, August 8, 2013

MY ONE AND ONLY EID GREETING CARD THIS YEAR



Sending greeting cards is no longer a common practice among Malaysians. And I do not send Eid greeting cards anymore but deep inside, I am hoping there would be people who will still post cards for me, and I will definitely reply. To make long story short, there is only ONE Eid card sent by Mr. Postman to my house this year so I am happy about it considering the fact that I am not sending out any at all.
 


However, the card arrived too late, two days before the first day of the celebration, so I could not send a reply. I therefore would like to thank an ex-student, Mr. Sharudin Mazlan, for his continuous warm and kind thought in sending me an Eid card every year. You are definitely one in a million.

No comments:

Post a Comment