Wednesday, November 20, 2013

MY COLLECTIBLES - NECKTIES


Malaysia is a very hot country. That is the reason I do not wear a necktie to school. I wish male teachers are allowed to wear collared t-shirts and slacks so that we could work in a more comfortable environment.


However, I have some neckties stored away at home. I bought just a few myself but the rest were presents. How I wish I could make a public announcement telling people not to give me neckties as gifts. Well, beggars cannot be choosers.









Some of the options I have in mind are: (1) Having a car boot sale; (2) Exchanging ties with other people, like people exchanging stamps in their collection; (3) Giving them away as presents to other people. :) Just hope they don't notice, or they haven't seen this post in my blog.

2 comments: