Thursday, March 27, 2014

BLOGGING FROM TBSBTS

Alhamdulillah, thank you Allah, the plane from Krabi touched down safely at KLIA earlier than scheduled. And here I am at TBSBTS - Terminal Bersepadu Selatan, Bandar Tasik Selatan (centralized bus terminal for southern region, waiting for the bus to Johor Bahru at 1.00 a.m. I have nothing to do so I blog but there is nothing much to blog about. For one thing, I really hate typing, uploading photos and editing on this gadget. Oh how I miss my pc at home.





I had chicken rice for dinner at 9 just now.

I am now thinking of having "roti canai" for my late supper.

This is not good.

There's a group of college students sitting right opposite me. It is time to hone my eavesdropping skill.


They were just boring kids with boring conversation and that bored me to death. *yawn*

No comments:

Post a Comment