Sunday, April 27, 2014

KRABI AIRPORT: FINALLY LEAVING KRABI

Krabi Airport is just a small building if compared to our local Senai Airport. However, it is a modern facility that has welcomed and bade farewell to millions of tourists. There are only a few shops that I could see, or perhaps I did not walk around the place to see more. For first time traveler, from the airport, you could easily get your way around Krabi as there is a counter from where you could get information about the transportation that would suit your budget.




















So this should be my very last post of my 4D3N stay in Ao Nang, Krabi and I survived another solo adventure. I will not hesitate to come back here again just for a short holiday without doing anything major except walking and relaxing on the beach and enjoying its local delicacies. There will be more related posts after this but they are just videos and "spot the error" entries. I should start preparing for the next trip by now. :)


"He travels the fastest who travels alone."
~ Rudyard Kipling ~

[MY KRABI TRIP MAIN PAGE]

No comments:

Post a Comment