Wednesday, April 9, 2014

THE TIGER CAVE TEMPLE IN KRABI

The next stop was the Tiger Cave Temple. There was a cave in the Buddhist temple and in the temple there was this large tiger statue - hence the name. People were allowed to take photos in the temple which was what we could not do when in Beijing - no photographs of the deity.







The next attraction was to climb up a mountain by going up 1237 steps (ARE YOU CRAZY?). That was a challenge for me. No pain, no gain, right?










I must admit that I needed more time to complete this uphill task. If I continued climbing, I was sure the van and the other passengers would leave without me. And I stopped at the 782nd step. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again SOME OTHER TIME. If there is some other time, that is.



I have an excuse why I should go back to Krabi one more time, at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment