Friday, May 16, 2014

HAPPY 5TH BIRTHDAY TO MY BLOG


It is again time to wish my blog another "Happy Birthday". 

It has been five long years. How time flies.

And how has my blog developed all this while? Here's the statistics that might provide some information.


What are the blog's popular posts? People come to visit when they are searching for sample essays, particularly the continuous writing. My blog contains other more interesting entries but people are searching for other important matter.



The highest number of blog hits come from Malaysia, and the number of readers who come from other country has already grown. If I am looking for popularity, it should be at international level. :) I just hope people from the USA and Russia who read my blog are not spies. :)

For the past 5 years, I have been posting 1647 entries - I could have written a novel by now. I just wish that people are more responsive after reading the posts. However, I understand putting down a comment in any entry is quite a tedious process so that should explain the number of comments received.

Happy birthday again to my blog, may we share our love and spread the happiness to the world for many more years to come.

"Either write something worth reading
or do something worth writing."
~ Benjamin Franklin ~

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday blog!! Many more birthdays to come ;)
    Thanks for sharing the experience, info, jokes, gossips ;p and bringing us around the world on your holidays!

    ReplyDelete