Monday, October 6, 2014

WHEN IN BANDUNG, EAT LIKE THE SUNDANESE DO - PART 1

Meals were included in our 5D4N ground service. We sometimes got to savour the delicious Indonesian food at excellent restaurants with great ambience. One of the places we went to was Saung Gawir, which was ranked #21 out of 987 restaurants in Bandung the last time I checked in TripAdvisor. We stopped here for an hour to eat, enjoy the scenery, pray and take a short break from all the long hours in the coaster.



All the 15 of us ate in a large gazebo, sitting cross-legged on the floor with the mountain and strawberry farm (I think) in the background. The temperature was low and the only thing I wished I could do was to lie down and take my forty winks.











the hut for praying

inside the hut









I was very happy so I decided to write a review for Saung Gawir in TripAdvisor, hoping that it will get a better ranking after this.

No comments:

Post a Comment