Tuesday, May 17, 2016

A LETTER FROM A STUDENT ON TEACHER'S DAY


Dear Miss You-Know-Who-You-Are (since you mentioned you read my blog),

First and the very foremost, thanks a lot for the Teacher's Day present. I did not get many presents on Teacher's Day anymore as I know I am not a popular figure in school. Secondly, thanks also for the very honest and touching letter that you wrote. I finally realize at least there is one kind soul who appreciates my presence there, and you almost had made me read the lines in tears.

FYI, I am using the ready made templates for my blog and have no idea whatsoever what HTML and CSS coding really are. (I did learn learn about HTML once actually, a very long time ago) That should explain the layout that you have to see every time you are reading my post.

With the kind of English you are writing in the letter, I am quite sure you will have no problem with your future plan. I am glad that there are still people who choose the noble profession as their first choice, and I wish you the very best of luck. Except try not to be late anymore as you cannot afford to do that once you become a real teacher later.

Once again, thanks for both the lovely present and the letter. You made Teacher's Day this year more meaningful for me.



"Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless."
~ Mother Teresa ~

No comments:

Post a Comment