Sunday, October 16, 2016

VISITING THE FARMHOUSE IN BANDUNG ~ PART TWO


16th September 2016 ~ Another section of the farmhouse was the farm that housed farm animals. This was more interesting than the farm house buildings with overdressed people accessorized with bonnets and umbrellas. There was also a petting zoo where visitors could buy food to feed the animals like baby sheep and rabbits.

sheep in diapers




I wanted one to bring back home






birds of a feather flock together






kids feeding rabbits






I wanted an iguana to bring back home







Basically that was all that I could report from my visit to the Farmhouse, unless I had missed other parts of the site. I would recommend you to come here if you have gone to other prominent places in Bandung.

No comments:

Post a Comment