Thursday, January 26, 2017

MY VERY LAST DAY IN SMK MUTIARA RINI, JOHOR BAHRU


I received a letter from the District Education Office last week, and I was transferred to another school. I was shocked as I was relocated to SMK Mutiara Rini only 2 years and 5 months ago. And many people were also shocked to hear the news. Saying goodbye was something really hard to do but I guess there was no other choice. I had experienced the same thing before.

students of 4SN


students of 4T3


form 5 students whom I did not teach


with the Chinese God of Prosperity :)


the office staff

the school counselors
There were a few other photos which were taken two days before.

the English Language Panel (a few others had classes)

5K1 - a class I taught last year

and another class taught last year - 5SN

I will start teaching in a new school right after the Chinese New Year break so I have to bid my farewell for now. *sobs*

Thank you SMK Mutiara Rini,
for the experience,
for the friendship
and for the memory.

"Things we do not expect
happen more frequently than
we wish."
~ PLAUTUS ~

No comments:

Post a Comment