Tuesday, March 28, 2017

THE FIRST BRIEFING OUTSIDE THE DISTRICT FOR THIS YEAR


Once in a while, my work requires me to travel far away to attend meetings or briefing sessions. I am making myself sound like a very important person actually. Sometimes there is excitement, because (1) this is the rare chance to get away from school, and (2) there will meet-your-old-friends moment. Believe me, there should be other people who share this kind of feeling.


This time we were gathered at PKG Benut, Pontian, 85 kilometres away from home. I arrived there at about 8.30 a.m. and was among the early birds. The participants were English teachers from all over the state of Johor.

before the briefing started




when participants got bored


the reporter and the gossipers










The whole thing ended before lunch and we were all happy for this short official outing. This was however just the beginning. We will have to start working real soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment