Monday, April 24, 2017

ARRIVING AND EXPLORING KYOTO

the most prominent landmark - Kyoto Tower

19TH MARCH 2017 ~ After spending two nights in Osaka, it was time to move on to another city in Japan - Kyoto. We took a train from Osaka in the morning and the journey took about an hour (if I am not mistaken).


Kyoto is an old and historical city in Japan, and people come to Kyoto to see a more traditional Japan, in contrast to the metropolitan city of Tokyo.








































When I was there, Kyoto seemed more relaxed and calm. The traffic was not busy, but the Japanese were having long weekends at that time. But still, I think time here moved much slower than Osaka.



Kyoto Tower at night

I was in Kyoto for two days and we had tried to maximize the time there.

Do come back for more stories and photos of places I visited during the short stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment