Wednesday, May 17, 2017

A HI-TEA SESSION IN CONJUNCTIONS WITH TEACHER'S DAY


The teachers of SMK Dato' Jaafar decided to throw a hi-tea party for ourselves in conjunctions with Teacher's Day celebration which should be yesterday. Shouldn't we reward ourselves for all the hard work done so far (with food)? We paid a small amount of money to eat all-we-can from 2:30 - 4:00 p.m. at Puteri Pan Pacific Hotel located at the heart of Johor Bahru city, which was my first time having a hi-tea there.


I left my camera at home and that should explain the low quality photos taken by my (ancient) Samsung tab. I desperately need to buy a new gadget. However, there would always be many other people who posted the photos on the school's Whatsapp/Telegram groups so I needed not to worry much.




















Unlike the usual staff meeting, this should be one kind of session people did not mind staying back after school.

No comments:

Post a Comment