Tuesday, May 9, 2017

MY KYOTO GASTRONOMIC ADVENTURE - NARITAYA RESTAURANT


19th MARCH 2017 ~ We finally arrived at this halal restaurant in Gion named Naritaya. It was like the first restaurant we went to - small and minimal. We managed to secure two seats at a Japanese table at one corner. There were also 4 Thai Muslims eating at the table. I knew this as one of the men greeted me with "Assalamualaikum".




I could remember the exact name of the food I ate but it should be a kind of ramen. I also ordered fried chicken as I felt that I had to replace all the lost energy which had been used throughout the day.
























I had no problems with the Japanese food and it was actually quite tasty. Hopefully, I could get back to Japan one day, just to enjoy all the (halal) Japanese food available.

No comments:

Post a Comment